Want to know how to upgrade?
- Fixed a bug where the complete.wav and the
win.wav sounds were the same.
- Fixed a bug where the puzzle editor window could be resized such that
controls overlapped each other.
- Fixed a bug where some artifacts were displayed between the checkbox
and the arrow in the word direction selector.
- Added minimum dimensions to the puzzle editor window to prevent
overlapping of controls.
- When exporting the puzzle for the Java player, the sound files are
now exported as well.
- The category list is now sorted properly.
- The "Creation Attempts" dialog now dismisses itself automatically.
- The "Puzzle Generated" dialog that displays when printing a puzzle
is now dismissed automatically.
- Fixed an invalid floating point error that occurred when printing a
- Added a notification for when the user attempts to create a file
in a directory that he/she doesn't have write permissions to.
- Fixed a divide-by-zero error.
- Removed the All Users Use Same Settings option for Windows Vista.
- The preferences are always saved in HKCU on Windows Vista.
- The installer has been updated to work correctly on Windows Vista.
- After the license is successfully entered from the reminder dialog,
the reminder dialog is closed.
- Updated some of the installer panels to make them clearer.
- Fixed a problem in the installer where the Start Menu folder selection was